For the purposes of the applicable data protection legislation, the company responsible for processing your personal data is Ternox, Lda, hereinafter referred to as Ternox.
Ternox websites may occasionally contain links, banners or other hypertext links to websites and services of other companies, which have their own privacy policies, and/or services provided by third parties installed on your May allow access to the information contained in the device. We encourage our Site users to carefully read the privacy policies of such third parties before submitting any personal data to those websites. Ternox has no control over the content of these webs, so it is not responsible for the content of the privacy policies of these third parties or for the processing of their personal data by them.
- Delete -Permanently erase your personal data as soon as the storage period ends or when we receive a valid request from you to do so and provided that there are no legitimate interests justifying the preservation of your data Personal.
- Personal Data -any information relating to a natural person who can directly identify it or which makes it identifiable, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier.
- customers and others to whom Ternox provides services or supplies goods in the course of its activity.
- staff -includes dependent workers as well as trainees directly involved in Ternox activity.
- General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD) -A European Union legal instrument aimed at harmonising European data protection laws. It has effective application date on May 25, 2018 and any references to it must be interpreted accordingly to include any legislation that alters it, happen it or aims at its implementation.
- Ternox -whenever we speak at Ternox, we refer to the entity responsible for the processing of the personal data of the "Site users", responsible for the processing of the personal data of customers, suppliers, candidates and contacts of Personnel emergency. In this case the counterparty associated with the relevant agreement shall be:
Ternox - Equipamentos Em Aço Inoxidável, Lda – NIPC 508 797 632.
Sede: Parque Empresarial de Basto - Rua 3, N 45, 4890-264 Celorico de Basto
- users of the site -any person accessing the Ternox website or the trademarks marketed and managed by the website: www.ternox.eu
What kind of personal information do we collect?
- Customer Data: We only collect the data necessary for the preparation, fulfillment and execution of any contract concluded between customer and Ternox, as well as to respond to any subsequent claims relating to it. Normally, we only need to have your contact details (such as name, phone number, email address, postal code and address), to allow us to ensure that our relationship unfolds smoothly. We also have information related to your online involvement, which we use to ensure that the marketing communications that we address to you are relevant and timely, according to the consent you gave us. If, for any reason, we require any additional personal data, you will be informed.
- Supplier Data: We only collect the data necessary for the preparation, fulfillment and execution of any contract concluded between the supplier and Ternox, as well as to respond to and manage any claims related thereto. We will collect data from contact persons, including those of your company, such as names, phone numbers and email addresses. We'll also collect bank details so we can pay you. We may also have information that directly or through someone in your company has decided to share with us.
Do I have an obligation to provide my data?
As part of our business or employment relationship, you will need to provide the personal data necessary to establish and create such a relationship and to comply with the obligations and pre-contractual and contractual due diligence and even those that we are legally obliged to to collect. Without this data, we will generally have to refuse the conclusion or execution of the contract or we cannot maintain the contract, having to resolve it. If you do not provide us with the necessary information and documentation, we will not be able to establish or continue the business or work relationship that you intended, or to follow the requests you address.
How do we collect your personal data?
We may collect personal data in a number of ways:
There are several ways to share your information with us. It all depends on what suits you. These may include:
- Enter your data on the Ternox website through the forms as part of the registration process; Or
- Send your resume by email or leave a copy of the curriculum on paper;
- Participate in a contest through a channel of a social network, such as Facebook or Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or other;
- Registration in our newsletter or at any of our events;
Personal data we receive from other sources, usually through due diligence or other market information, including lists of participants in relevant events. We also receive personal data from other sources, for example if you make a 'like' on our Facebook page or 'Follow us' on Twitter or Instagram, we will receive personal information from those sites.
Why do we treat your data (purpose of treatment) and with what legal basis?
Supply of products and services:
Ternox may use your personal data when necessary to execute the contract between you and Ternox, as well as to identify you. We may also use your personal data to prevent and investigate possible misuses thereof.
Activités de marketing
We may periodically send you information that we consider to be of interest to you. In particular, we may use your data for the purposes listed below, where appropriate, namely:
- Enable us to develop commercial or marketing actions, notably to promote actions to disseminate new features or new products and services;
- Send you data from reports, promotions, offers, events and establishment of contacts;
- Provide you with information on certain discounts and offers to which you are entitled due to your relationship with Ternox;
- Allow us to send you newsletters, which may contain information regarding promotional campaigns, information about events, discounts, promotions and offers, invitations, reminders regarding your bookings, actions to disseminate new features, New products or services and for sending information about participation in contests and sweepstakes, in accordance with the thematic preferences you have indicated to us, by email;
- Provide you with information on personalized and exclusive offerings of products and services identified based on your personal preferences and behaviors, as well as from the use of products, services and navigation on the websites.
When you have provided us with your electronic contact details in the context of the sale of a product or service, we may use them for marketing purposes of our own products and services or of analogous products and services. You may, however, free of charge, if you do not agree with our marketing approach, refuse to send such communications either when collecting them or on the occasion of each message being self-exclude. In relation to the submission of any other type of electronic communication, we will pre-request your prior and express consent. We need your consent to some aspects of these activities that are not covered by our legitimate interests (in particular, the collection of data through cookies and the provision of direct marketing to you through digital channels).
If you do not agree with our marketing approach, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. All of our marketing is based on what we think will best serve our customers and candidates, but we are aware that we will not always hit.
To store (and update when necessary) your information in our database, so that we may contact you in relation to the contracts you wish to conclude/celebrate with us;
To offer you services or to obtain support and services on your part;
To comply with certain legal obligations;
To help us target appropriate marketing campaigns, Ternox can adopt automated decisions, including profiling;
In rare circumstances, to assist us in the Declaration, exercise or defence of a right and
To defend the vital interests of the data subject.
We may also use your personal data if we consider it necessary to defend our legitimate interests.
Development of products and services
Ternox may use your personal data for the development of your products and services. However, we will use predominantly aggregated data and statistical information for this purpose. Ternox keeps track of the pages our customers visit within the website to determine which services/products are most requested. In this case, information is collected concerning the computer or device (including mobile devices) that you use to access it, namely your IP address, the website through which you accessed our, the type and language of your browser, system Operating, cookies, the country of which you are accessing, reference and exit pages, URL, platform type, number of clicks made, domain names, landing pages, pages visited and order in which you visited them, the time spent on a given page, the Date and time you accessed our website, access errors and other similar information that your browser sends to us.
Ternox may use your personal data to communicate with you, in particular, to send you news related to our products or services, or to assist you in aspects related to customer support, namely to Respond and handle user requests through customer service channels, as well as monitoring the quality of our service. In this case your full name, email address and phone number are collected.
The subscription to the Ternox Newsletter may imply the use of personal data in order to make a personalized advertising of our products and services available to the user via email, push notifications through any Other electronic or third-party means.
You can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time by following the information we offer in each communication.
Ternox may use data that has been identified on the basis of your personal and behavioral preferences, which we collect from your interactions with us, either through the Site, application, support line, as well as from the use of Products, to send you customized offers.
In this case, the following personal data will be collected: gender and preferences for services or products.
- The processing of data for the purpose of developing profiles and market studies is also based on the legitimate interest of Ternox. To that end, Ternox considered the interests and rights of the stakeholders, and the measures adopted by the person responsible to fulfil his general obligations in terms of proportionality and transparency, concluding that:
- A) The impact on the fundamental rights and freedoms and guarantees of persons is reduced;
- (b) Such treatment may be reasonably foreseen by the person concerned;
- c) The processing of data with previous purposes, does not give rise to exclusion, discrimination, defamation or situations that jeopardize the reputation of the holder and/or the negotiating power.
If you consider that the aforementioned treatment may generate some kind of emotional repercussion, you can exercise the right of access and/or opposition, as well as to exclude yourself voluntarily without the need for justification.
We inform you that you may limit this purpose by exercising the right of opposition by writing an email to any of the contacts listed in “How You can contact us”.
Who do we share your personal data with?
- Where appropriate and in accordance with local laws and requirements, we may share your personal data in various ways and for various reasons with the following categories of persons:
- In the course of an investigation, complaint or proceeding, to the tax, audit, administration, public bodies, court, Foreign and Border Services ("SEF") and security forces, which are responsible for the matter And, internally, the areas or departments of the Ternox group that collaborate in the collection of information and communication of the facts to the competent authority;
- Third party service providers who perform functions on our behalf (including external consultants, business partners and professional advisors such as lawyers, auditors and accountants, recruitment companies, technical support functions and Computer consultants who perform tests and development work in the technology systems of our company);
- Third party providers of computer services and storage of externalised documents, in cases where we have an appropriate treatment contract (or similar protections);
- Marketing technology platforms and suppliers;
- In the event of acquisition or disposal of business or assets, we may share your personal data with potential purchasers of such business or assets;
- In the case of payments the credit entities and other payment service providers, as well as the providers of technology services related to payment services to whom the data is transmitted to carry out the transaction, and which may be obliged By the law of the State in which they operate, or by agreements concluded by it, to facilitate information on transactions to the official authorities or bodies of other countries, located both within and outside the European Union, in the context of combating the financing Terrorism, serious forms of organised crime and the prevention of money laundering.
- Our website provides you, under certain circumstances, with social plugins from various social networks. If you decide to interact with a social network such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google + (for example, through the account registration), your activity on our website or in our application will also be available for the respective social network. If you are connected to one of these social networks during your visit to our website or application or if you are interacting through one of the aforementioned social plugins, the social network may include this information to your profile in the said social network, according to your Privacy setting. If you want to avoid this type of data transfer, terminate your account session on the social network before you enter our website or app or change the privacy setting whenever possible. We advise you to read the privacy policies of the social networks you use to obtain detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal information, to know your rights and what privacy settings are appropriate for your profile That you must select.
How do we safeguard your personal data?
We are committed to adopting all reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal information we have from misuse, accidental or unlawful changes, loss and disclosure or unauthorized access. To this end, Ternox uses security systems, rules and other procedures in order to ensure the protection of your personal data, as well as to prevent unauthorized access to data, improper use, disclosure, loss or destruction. If you suspect misuse, loss or unauthorized access to your personal information, please inform us immediately.
How long do we retain your personal data?
We only store your personal data for as long as it takes to achieve the purpose for which we collect it, to meet your needs, the requests you direct us, or to comply with our contractual and legal obligations. To determine the period by which we store your data, we use the criteria referred to below. If multiple criteria apply simultaneously, we will retain your personal data in accordance with the criterion that implies the retention of your personal data for the longest period of time.
- A) when purchasing products and services, we will retain your personal data for the duration of our business relationship, including any claims that may arise, as well as for the period of 10 10 years after the termination of such relationship, without prejudice to the Compliance with the legal obligations of the Controller;
- b) When contacting us to ask questions, request information and clarifications, we will retain your personal data for the period of time necessary to resolve your question/provide you with the requested information and/or clarifications;
- c) When creating a client account, that is, when registering on our website, we will retain your data until you ask us to delete them or after a period of inactivity of two years;
- D) When you have consented to the submission of direct marketing, we will retain your personal data while maintaining the determining purpose of the collection or until you cancel the subscription or ask us to delete it;
- (f) The period of time provided for in the applicable legislation; Or
- (g) Until the specific purpose applicable to certain data no longer exists.
In any of these situations, if there is a pending judicial or counterorderly proceeding, the data will still be retained during the duration of the proceeding and up to six months after the transit in judgment of the decision that is to be issued.
Después de los periodos de retención mencionados, los datos personales serán eliminados y/o borrados de manera absolutamente segura.
right to oppose: This right allows you to oppose the processing of our part of your personal data, for reasons relating to your particular situation when your personal data is processed for one of the following reasons: (i) our legitimate interests; (ii) to allow us to carry out a task in the public interest or to exercise official authority; (iii) to send you direct marketing materials, including definition of profiles; and (iv) scientific, historical, research or statistical purposes.
- If you exercise the right of opposition, we will terminate the processing of the data to which you oppose the treatment, unless:
- We can demonstrate that we have legitimate reasons for the treatment that overlap their interests;
- We are proceeding to the processing of your data for the declaration, exercise or defence of a right.
right to withdraw consent: If we have obtained your consent to proceed to the processing of your personal data for certain activities (for example, for marketing purposes), you may withdraw this consent at any time and we will cease to perform the specific activity Which you previously consented to, unless we consider there to be an alternative reason for justifying the continued treatment of our part of your data for this purpose, in which case we will inform you of this condition.
Data Subject access requests: You may ask us, at any time, to confirm the information we have about you, and to request additional information on the purposes of the treatment, the deadline for which we retain your data, the existence of automated decisions, the Recipients to whom the data are disclosed, among other information provided for in article 15 of the GPD. We may ask you to verify your identity and further information about your request. If we grant you access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge that access unless your request is ' manifestly unfounded or excessive '. If you request additional copies of this information, we may charge you a reasonable administrative cost when legally permitted. In cases where we are legally permitted, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, you will always be informed of the reasons for doing so.
right to Oblivion/deletion: : In certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to erase your personal data. Normally, the exercise of this right must comply with one of the following criteria:
- The data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we originally collected and/or treated
- When you have withdrawn your consent to proceed with the processing of your data and there is no other valid reason for us to continue to treat it;
- If it is opposed to the treatment and there are no prevailing legitimate interests that justify it;
- The data were unlawfully treated (i.e., in a way that does not comply with the RGPD); Or
- The data must be erased in order to comply with our legal obligations as a controller. This right, however, does not apply, and therefore Ternox may continue to treat its data in a legitimate manner, where necessary:
- To exercise the right of freedom of expression and information;
- To comply with legal obligations or to carry out a task of public interest or the exercise of an official authority;
- For public health reasons in the interest of the public;
- For file, research or statistical purposes; Or
- For exercising or defending a right.
- By fulfilling a valid request for data erasure, we will adopt all reasonable practical measures to erase the data.
Right to treatment limitation: In certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the treatment we make of your personal data. This means that we can only continue to store your data and we will not be able to perform further processing activities with them until: (i) that one of the circumstances listed below is resolved; (ii) We have obtained your consent; or (iii) additional treatment is necessary for the declaration, exercise or defence of a right, the protection of the rights of another person or important public interest in the EU or a Member State.
- The circumstances under which you are entitled to request that the restriction of the processing of your personal data are:
- If you dispute the accuracy of the personal data we treat about you. In this case, the processing of our part of your personal data will be restricted by the period during which the accuracy of the data is verified;
- If you oppose the processing of your personal data for our legitimate interests. In this situation, you may request that the data be restricted while we check our fundamentals for the processing of your personal data;
- If the treatment we make of your data is illicit, but prefer to restrict the treatment we make of them instead of the deletion thereof; And
- If we no longer need to process your personal data, but we need the data for the declaration, the exercise or the defence of a right.
- If we have shared your personal data with third parties, they will be notified of the restricted treatment, unless this is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. We will, of course, notify you before you withdraw any restriction on the processing of your personal data.
right of rectification: You have the right to ask us to withdraw any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we possess about you. If we have shared such personal data with third parties, they will be notified of the rectification, unless this is impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. When appropriate, we will also reveal to you that third parties disclose inaccurate or incomplete personal data. In cases where we consider it reasonable not to satisfy your request, we will explain the reasons for the decision. It is important that the personal information we possess about you is accurate and current. Please let us know if there are any changes to your personal information during the period in which we retain your data.
Right to Data portability: If you so wish, you have the right to transfer your personal data between those responsible for the treatment. In effect, this means that you can transfer your Ternox account data to another online platform. To allow you to do so, we will provide you with your data in a password-protected, auto-read format, so you can transfer the data to another online platform. Alternatively, we may transfer the data directly to you. This right to data portability applies to: (i) personal data that we automatically treat (i.e. without any human intervention); (ii) Personal data provided by you; and (iii) personal data we treat on the basis of your consent or to fulfill a contract.
right to submit a complaint to a supervisory authority: You also have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority, which in Portugal is the National Data Protection Commission. You can contact her in the following ways:
- Phone (+ 351) 213928400 / Privacy Hotline: + 351 21 393 00 39
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Requests for information online: www.cnpd.pt/bin/Duvidas/Duvidas_frm.aspx
- Online complaints submissions: www.cnpd.pt/bin/Duvidas/Queixas_frm.aspx
- Address: Rua de São Bento, n º 148-3 º, 1200-821 Lisboa
- Fax No.: + 351 21 397 68 32
- If you wish to exercise any of these rights or withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data (if consent is our legal basis for handling your personal data), please contact us. Please note that we may keep a record of your communications to help us resolve any issues raised by you.
How can you contact us
- Ternox - Equipamentos Em Aço Inoxidável, Lda – NIPC 508 797 632.
- Headquarters: Parque Empresarial de Basto - Rua 3, N 45, 4890-264 Celorico de Basto
- Alternatively, you can send us an email to: [email protected]
How can you contact us to update your marketing preferences? You can do this by sending us an email to our general emails, or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any marketing email we send you.
Warranties and warnings
The user warrants that the personal data communicated to Ternox are correct and accurate and undertakes to notify any alteration or modification thereto and assumes sole responsibility for the loss and damage caused by miscommunication, inexact or Incomplete data. The user is expressly advised that by revealing personal data in Ternox public media such as Facebook, Google +, Twitter and Instagram, this information may be viewed and used by third parties. Ternox does not read any personal communication published on its customers ' own web pages.
What are cookies?
- session Cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your Web session and are automatically erased when you close your browser-Typically, store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in Each page, but do not collect any information from your computer;
- Persistent Cookies: They are stored as a file on your computer and remain when you close your Web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that site again.
- strictly necessary Cookies: They are essential to enable you to use the site effectively, they cannot be disabled. Without these cookies, the services that are available to you on the site cannot be rendered. These cookies do not collect information about you that can be used for marketing;
- Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to monitor and improve the performance of our site. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify sources of traffic and see which parts of the site are most popular;
- functionality Cookies: They allow our site to remember the choices you make (such as your username, language or region where you are) and provide enhanced functionality. For example, we may provide you with relevant news or updates on our website. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you made to the size of the text, font, and other parts of the WEB pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as viewing a video. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymous;
- Personalization Cookies: These cookies are persistent (while registered with us) and mean that when you sign in or back to the site you may see ads similar to those you previously browned.
- third-party Cookies: These allow the collection of data on the use of the site, such as the content visited and the functions used, in order to improve the performance and layout of the site. These cookies may be sent by the tool vendor, but are only used for site-related purposes.
Consent Pursuant to Law No. 41/2004 of 18 August, the storage of information and the possibility of access to information stored in the terminal equipment of a user (in particular through cookies) are only performed by Ternox if the user has Given your prior consent and express to the installation of cookies on your equipment, so we ask you, prior to the use of the websites, that you accept this privacy and cookies policy.
How can I avoid using Cookies on the websites?
You can control and/or delete any cookies you want. For more information, see aboutcookies.org. You can erase any cookies already installed on your computer or mobile device, or activate an option available in most navigation programs that prevents your installation. But if you do, you may need to manually set up some preferences whenever you visit a site and risk disabling certain services and features.
Finally, if you wish to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as "do Not track" tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you wish to allow.
Changes to the document